ugrading from kolab1 to kolab2

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sun Jan 7 01:42:11 CET 2007

I tried to upgrade from kola1 to kolab2
I backed up the mailboxes(users)  and then restored them to the new kolab2
mailserver (in the correct directory) to which I added the users through the
WEB interface before the restore.
However, after restoring and logging in from a client (Mozilla-Thunderbird),
all mails were in the inbox, but not all showed up in sent and some folders
where missing.

the kolab wiki recommends to use
cyrreconstruct -rf user/user/folder/subfolder at mydomain.com
However, this command doesn´t exist in my kolab2 installation
I do have    /usr/lib/cyrus-imad/reconstruct

I used /usr/lib/cyrus-imad/reconstruct user
and all user folder got indexed, at least that was my feeling
but still not all folder showed in Thunderbird.
The showed up in Evolution and Kmail.

What am I missing?

--
Thomas Spuhler