Samba and Kolab

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Fri Jan 5 17:27:51 CET 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 02:48, Divan Santana wrote:
> I have read http://wpkg.org/kolab/ but thats the opposite way around and
> not sure if it will break things :)

Actually, I followed <http://wpkg.org/kolab/> to do my Kolab/Samba integration
and it worked out nicely.

I am actually using the Mandriva Kolab packages, since Apache, OpenLDAP, etc.
all use the "system" installs of those packages instead of Kolab providing
it's own.

For user creation, I use LAM; for Kolab system management (turn services
on/off, create "lists", addressbook management, etc, I use the Kolab web
administration interface)

The only user management part I still use the Kolab wedadmin for, though is
user deletion, as LAM does not seem to delete the Kolab mailbox properly, but
is something I am working on.

-Alan