Internal users

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 28 13:03:08 CET 2007

Hi Brad,

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 09:30, Brad Ralph wrote:
> I just can't seem to find out how this is suppose to work.

my first hint it to check the postfix configuration.
If you want your own way of restrictions, postfix will be able to do this
in one way or the other.

> I would be really grateful for any assistance as the Exchange box I am
> trying to replace uses account restrictions on a number of its accounts.
>  This is turning into something of a show stopper for me <sigh>

What you would need is a special kind of combination of sender
and recipient restrictions.
As this is quite specific, check out /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_smtpdpolicy
which does this decision dynamically for postfix in Kolab Server.

Bernhard