SV: "Sender rejected"

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Feb 23 18:21:21 CET 2007

* André Karlsson <andre at solutrix.se> [20070222 20:04]:
> But a lot of users have port 25 closed by their ISP and the ISP offers their
> own smtp. I can not predict all the relays. But I still want to be able to
> send "internal mail" via those relays, since sending mails to the mass works
> as planned.

Your users could use smtp over SSL on port 465.

But we're currently thinking about what we really want as the
default and how to make it configurable for the admin.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998