resmgr handles changes of event incompletely

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Feb 21 14:27:48 CET 2007

Am Tuesday 20 February 2007 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> I don't know the resmgr code too well but there is a section that
> should be responsible for identifying events with the same id and
> consequently update the old event data rather than creating a new
> event.
>
> Can you increase the log output of resmgr and check the invitation
> processing?

Thanks, Gunnar. I've just tried to reproduce, but it worked out of the box
for updating of an event. The cancelation worked as well, however somehow I
had to refresh the (d)IMAP cache in Kontact for that read-only calendar
folder. The msg for the event was still visible after a sync.

Perhaps it's not so common to have ressource calendars available via
read-only ACLs on the resource's calendar folder.

Anyway, now I know where to look at if it happens again.

Andreas