free/busy: pfbcache.db corrupted?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Feb 20 10:30:14 CET 2007

* ITSEF Admin <itsef-admin at itsef.com> [20070220 10:00]:
> - Any idea how pfbcache.db could have become corrupt in the first place?
> - Is there a way to force the complete recreation of this file?

Probably your pfbcache.db was created with a different database
format, all our tests showed that it was created as gdbm even with
not specifying the type, so we provided no instructions to
regenerate it.

We switched to gdbm to solve locking issues, but this change has to
be reverted anyway due to licensing issues with php4 being GPL
incompatible.

We need some days to solve these problems, publish upgrade
instructions, etc.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998