SV: "Sender rejected"

André Karlsson andre at solutrix.se
Sun Feb 18 20:21:41 CET 2007

Hi

"Depending on your antispam settings, your system may check if the sender
accepts e-mail for the sender address and since it's a rely, it will not."

I have not turned on any antispam setting (except SA), and nothing is
checked, and I haven’t changed main.cf.

Allow each relay works but is not a solutions since I don’t know what relays
the user uses :D

Cheers André