"Sender rejected"

André Karlsson andre at solutrix.se
Sun Feb 18 17:38:01 CET 2007

Hi

I'll try to explain my issue in a better way than my last post

Everytime I send a mail from a kolab account domainX to a kolab account
domainY from an external relay it is rejected back with the error 450:sender
rejected.

Under the services tab (webgui tool) I don’t have any rules set, just one
radio button I cant "uncheck" saying

"Reject the message with the except if it originates from the outside but
has a From header that matches the Kolab server's domain. In that case
rewrite the From header so the recipient can see the potential forgery."

But this is only options for the rules I haven’t checked.

Current work around is to use another port and tunnel it locally to
localhost:25 on the mail server, (ISP have port 25 blocked in some cases).

Btw mailing list doesn’t work with the external smtp relay either :(

Best Regards André