get_imapannotation(): undefined function

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Feb 12 22:10:10 CET 2007

Op maandag 12 februari 2007 14:56, schreef Martin Schnieders:
> > There were some recent patches that the opensuse currently does not
> > support. So free/busy is broken but I think Marcus and Richard are
> > allready working on the problem. So this should be fixed soon.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Gunnar
>
> While trying to solve the problem, I was looking for the file where the
> function is declared or whether there is something possible, solve the
> problem on my own. Some failures in the opensuse configuration have been
> very easy to solve. So I think I have to wait for a patch...

It's being worked on.  Marcus has some packages on suse's build server, and
the last things are smoothed out.  It looks like that the dependencies are
incorrect at the moment, what does not need to stop you of downloading
imap-kolab-lib and php5-kolab-imap from
http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/Kolab/openSUSE_10.2/repodata/
although we rather have, that you use a pkg mngr, so we know that the
dependencies are set right.

Please, let us know how it goes.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,