get_imapannotation(): undefined function

Martin Schnieders mail at martin-schnieders.de
Mon Feb 12 12:14:41 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have some problems with the free/busy function of the kolab server. I only
use Kontact as client and the server is running on opensuse 10.2. Everytime
the Kontact client wants to refresh the free/busy data I get the following
error at apache/error_log:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function imap_getannotation()
in /usr/share/php5/kolab/freebusy/freebusy.class.php on line 115

Google does not know the problems so maybe you can help me.

Regards,

Martin