Kolab 2.1-RC1 + new horde: failed apache dependancy??

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sun Feb 11 18:35:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the new Horde for Kolab 2.1-RC1 according to the
Wiki page.  I used the "obmtool" method at first, but then also tried it the
way decsribed in the "More Detailed View" section of the Wiki page, but the
problem is the same.

When any of the Horde packages are rebuilt the following error is reported:

install horde-<package name>
rebuild horde-<package name>
error: Failed build dependancies:
          apache is needed by horde-<package name>

I am on Ubuntu 6.10.  I saw that there are binaries for Ubuntu, but the Wiki
page mentioned that they are for Ubuntu 6.06, so I didn't think they would
work so well on 6.10.

Please advise.  I look forward to hearing from you. :-)

-Alan

Kolab itself got built and installed properly, as I was able to run the
kolab_bootstrap program and log in to the Kolab WebAdmin.