virtual PC in remote server ???

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Thu Feb 1 12:15:59 CET 2007

Dear list,

this mail is not strictly with kolab but it is related with kolab; hence
I may be permitted
to send this mail to the list.

I am running a remote server with PLESK 7.5 and eGw is there.
now I also like to test Kolab there. but Kolab conflicts with the
already open ports of postfix, appache, ldap etc...
of eGw. hence I like to install a virtual server there and then like to
try kolab under it.

I first checked the xen but I haven't found the /boot/grub there. So I
have another alternative VMware server.
I have only SSH access to that remote server. So how can I create a
virtual PC there ?
and last but not least I don't have any cd-drive access there, so how
can I install suse 9.3 as my guest O.S  ??

could any one kindly show me the way ?
thanks a lot.