Install help for Kolab newbie

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Mon Dec 10 19:07:50 CET 2007

That was a starting point, but no luck.  I modified gcc.spec as
instructed but I still got the error about being unable to create
executables.

Part of the problem (I Think) is that obmtool completely removed the gcc
(with the modified gcc.spec), then untars from the original source!  I'm
not an RPM nor a an openpkg person, so I'm not sure where to go from here...

Thanks!

Paul