Make new users inside ldap ou

Stephane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 03:07:20 CET 2007

Le Friday 30 November 2007 10:58:36 Bernhard Reiter, vous avez écrit :
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007 15:09, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> > On the other I never tried that myself and maybe
> > all Kolab Server elements really do a subtree search.
>
> They should do a substree search.
> Some clients might need a different configuration then, though,
> if they use LDAP to ask Kolab's directory server for address information.

Indeed, it all works fine with my org's massively split and deep LDAP tree.
The kolab webadmin cannot be used to modify users however.

We use phpldapadmin and ldap account manager http://lam.sourceforge.net/ to
manage our users.

So, no problem at all with deep LDAP trees for users, go ahead

--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer