Admin Access To Users Sieve

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Thu Aug 23 01:39:55 CEST 2007

On August 22, 2007, Alain Spineux wrote:
> Hi
>
> You can use sieveshell to change/setup forwarding setup using manager
> login/password
>
> /kolab/bin/sieveshell -u  youruser at yourdomain -a manager localhost
>
> If the user has already setup his email forwarding, and you just have to
> activate it : just type:
>
> activate kolab-forward
>
> regards.

Yes, I realize that.

Th question was about ing this functionality through the administration
interface.  There really should be a way for an administrator to manage a
users forwarding rule without requiring shell access and knowing how to use
sieveshell.

I have not had time to look through the PHP code, but this should not be
overly difficult to manipulate seeing as how the the working code is there
for a user.   I am thinking it should be easy enough to create a new page
from the vacaion.php, and passthe dn to it for which user you want to
manipulate (or forward.php etc.).

I will have a look when I can.

Andy