Illegal division by zero at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolabquotawarn line 161.

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:16:34 CEST 2007

On 8/21/07, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <lists at infosecurity.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i am using Kolab 2.1 release.
>
> After a couple of month of usage i added 5 others domain and about 30 more
> users.
>
> Now, kolab started giving me the following error:
>
> Illegal division by zero at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolabquotawarn line 161.
>
> Anyone has any idea of what could be the cause?

Yes

The system it's working properly, but i get every 10 minutes this warning
> message.

Are you unhappy with the 10 min delay, Do want to change it ?
I joke :-)

One of your mailbox quota  is set to zero !
If you know wich one try to chnage it.
If not use this command to show them all:

# find  /kolab/var/imapd/domain/*/*/quota/ -type f -print -exec cat {} \;

Search for a second value == 0
The try to chnage it in the web gui.

If it doesnt work, you can erase the file, and repair the quota values using

$ cyrquota -f
You need to be the cyrus user ( su  kolab-r ) to run cyrquota

cyradm can also be used to change quota value.

regards

Regards

> Fabio Pietrosanti

Alain Spineux