2.2-beta1; Horde client install?

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Mon Aug 20 16:55:28 CEST 2007

Is it possible to install the Horde web client from the 2.2-beta1 sources?  I
just installed 2.2-beta1 (*long* time to compile, but that could be due to it
being done in VMware...).  Horde of course did not install on it's own,
though there are "horde-framework" and "horde-fbview" packages that compile
and installed.

I thought I had read in a relatively recent post that it was possible to do it
by:

  install-kolab.sh horde

but it gives an error saying it couldn't change into that directory (which is
fair enough, as that directory does not exist)

Do I need to download the horde sources for 2.2-beta1 from somewhere else, or
will they not become available until 2.2 is final?

Thanks! :-)

-Alan