SA plugins

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Aug 16 23:47:14 CEST 2007

Please read
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/networking/?p=314&tag=nl.e101
and comment as needed.  Do we have the right version of SA?  And if so,
what are the appropriate directories for each file to be placed in?
I found the Plugin directory in
/kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.8.7/Mail/SpamAssassin.  I wasn't sure
where the config directory is.  I looked in that same location but saw
no other .cf files.
There is an init.pre in /kolab/etc/spamassassin.

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington