Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:49:11 CEST 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 13:19:52 Markus Passerschröer wrote:
> From my experience, you can delete that file too. It is used for duplicate
> suppression. I ran into the same problem with Cyrus after I updated the
> Berkeley DB Version. However, deleting only deliver.db and tls_sessions.db
> did not help with this issue. I also had to delete the folders db.backup1
> and db.backup2 and all files in folder db. If you try this, make sure you
> backup everything.

Hmmm... I'll try all this. I will be working with the "broken upgrade version"
of my /kolab therefore if I get the broken version to work, I will then
upgrade to new live kolab 2.0.4 and try it. Will do backups. Will try this
wkn and let you all know :)

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!