Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Markus Passerschröer markus at passerschroeer.de
Thu Aug 16 13:19:52 CEST 2007

> Note that both tls_sessions.db and deliver.db: Berkeley DB (Btree, version
> 9, native byte-order) and Berkeley DB.
>
> Could it not be the deliver.db file?

From my experience, you can delete that file too. It is used for duplicate
suppression. I ran into the same problem with Cyrus after I updated the
Berkeley DB Version. However, deleting only deliver.db and tls_sessions.db
did not help with this issue. I also had to delete the folders db.backup1 and
db.backup2 and all files in folder db. If you try this, make sure you backup
everything.

Regards,
Markus