Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:51:09 CEST 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 09:19:33 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Just read this again and wondered if you meant that you converted the
> files to berkeley db but did not switch from skiplist to berkeley db
> in the imapd.conf.template. Probably not.
>
> Could you check the format of the mailbox/annotation.db again. Does it
> have "skiplist" on the first few bytes or is is berkeley?

Didn't mean the above. I tried to keep it as skiplist and commented out the
things in imapd.conf.template as per upgrade notes.

Is this what you wanted me to do?

#:/home/kolab2fail/kolab/var/imapd# file annotations.db
annotations.db: Cyrus skiplist DB

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!