Apache does not start

l.klekot at web.de l.klekot at web.de
Wed Aug 15 13:25:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get the kolab server up and running on my opensuse 10.2 box.
I followed the instructions from the howto on the opensuse website (http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab).

But when i tried to start the kolab server, i got this error message:

Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 37 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/kolab.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLRequireSSL', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSSL
                                                                     failed
ERROR: /etc/init.d/apache2 start failed
Run: /usr/sbin/kolab rc all stop
to stop all services