Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:19:38 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 10:41:41 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We should find out how stable db for Kolab Server 2.1 in normal operation
> is or if the problem only occurs on upgraded dbs. For us the db works fine.

True,

But I didn't upgrade the db did i? I used the old skiplist db? Unless the
skiplist db got upgraded. Strangely it worked for a while and then just went
crazy and repeated that error.

I will try upgrade again sometime when I'm brave and try convert the db and
see if it works then. :)

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!