addressbook howto

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras at infosaitas.lt
Mon Aug 6 17:20:30 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

can somebody explain how address book is working. As i see it, there are 3
kinds of addressbook or what ever you call it:
- personal contacts, contacts folder
- Internal contacts, the Kolab server users, the company users
- external users, or external addressbook.

i expect that my contacts folder will keep my personal contacts, then
searching address book will display me all the internal and external users.

Now I can see, that I can invite attendees only then they are in my personal
contacts folder. I can search address book and add tem to personal, but i
will need to to it every time new contact is added to internal or external
addressbook.

I'm confused a bit, there do i think wrong way?

Liutauras