QMail => Kolab migration

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sun Aug 5 08:35:06 CEST 2007

Eric Knudstrup <eric at knudstrup.org> writes:

> I'm about to set out on switching to Kolab/Postfix and I was wondering
> how I implement the .qmail-xxx feature.
> I've used this a lot on my own account.

Maybe you could explain what the ".qmail-xxx" feature actually does :)
I don't know qmail at all but I know that postfix is pretty felxible
in its configuration possibilities.

> Also, does Kolab support something like TMDA?

The TMDA wiki lists the necessary postfix configuration. So this will be possible.

http://wiki.tmda.net/TmdaPostfixPolicy?highlight=%28postfix%29

Cheers,

Gunnar