QMail => Kolab migration

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:17:44 CEST 2007

On 7/31/07, Eric Knudstrup <eric at knudstrup.org> wrote:
> I'm about to set out on switching to Kolab/Postfix and I was wondering
> how I implement the .qmail-xxx feature.

Install kolab and look in the web interface if you can do what you want.
Kolab is more than a SMTP server like qmail, this is a groupware engine.

> I've used this a lot on my own account.
> Also, does Kolab support something like TMDA?

Kolab is mainly based on postfix and cyrus, I dont think it is
possible, but ask the TMDA
mailing list if they have a solution for a postfix/cyrus system.

Regards

> Eric

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com