Deleted User waiing for Cleanup

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Apr 27 14:24:41 CEST 2007

* Rene Marticke <install at marticke.net> [20070427 12:53]:
> We have a problem on our kolab Server. I delete a user but in the WebIF
> the Account is still shown and the message "User delete waiting for
> cleanup" is shown several hours. Can you advise me how i can fix this ?

Which Kolab server version?

You can try restarting kolabd:

# /kolab/bin/openpkg rc kolabd restart

If user accounts are still not created or deleted, you can try
removing the file /kolab/var/kolab/mailbox-uidcache.db and
restarting kolabd.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998