Kolab Wiki Main Page

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Apr 18 09:45:42 CEST 2007

Hi Alain,

> I don't like the big icons, they are "meaningless" (they don't
> facilitate the understanding).
> In fact this is the opposite, I'm disturbed by them and cannot read
> the main title !

I actually do not disagree. I admit I'm not much of a design person so
my capabilities are limited there. The reason why I still would like
to have some images in there is to convey the impression that the wiki
is well structured and tended. I feel having some images in there
usually helps with this feeling, even if they are somehow meaningless.

Anyhow I exchanged the main page for now to "enforce" further
discussions in case people do not like it.

Cheers,

Gunnar