Kolab Wiki Main Page

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:31:28 CEST 2007

Hi

I don't like the big icons, they are "meaningless" (they don't
facilitate the understanding).
In fact this is the opposite, I'm disturbed by them and cannot read
the main title !

This is just my personal advice, and because you ask for it.

Hope this help

On 4/11/07, Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I did suggest a new main page for the kolab wiki. If you are
> interested in the wiki, please have a look at
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/New_main_page and add any comments you
> might have to the discussion page.
>
> It is a lame rip off from the MediaWiki main page and I am not
> strongly attached to the current layout and/or structure. So feel free
> to criticize, I don't mind changing it.
>
> The only thing I'd definitely like to have in there is the separation
> between users, admins and devs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar
>
> --
> ____ http://www.pardus.de _________________ http://gunnarwrobel.de _
>
>     >> Mail at ease - Rent a kolab groupware server at p at rdus <<
>
> p at rdus Kolab work is funded in part by KDAB and the Kolab Konsortium

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you