horde + kolab

rajnish kumar kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:38:39 CEST 2007

Dear sir
             I have tried a lot to install kolab with horde and
followed all steps as given in
"wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde" and also with
related site to kolab+horde but ultimetly i failed to install this.
But we can successfully login and working with kolab web admin without
horde but i am not able to login http://domain.com/horde. I have tried
with Fedora3, Fedora4 and CentOs4.4.
                            So i am requested to you plz could you
have done this earlier with any linux flavour of linux with
kolab+horde plz send me steps. And also advice which linux flavour
should have used to install kolab+horde.

Really i am very obliged to Mr gunnar which have help me to lot to
come at this stage other wise i was completly new bie.

With best wishes
rajnish gupta