Unabel to open Horde web client

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Apr 3 15:42:23 CEST 2007

Hi Rajnish,

> chown: changing ownership of `/kolab/RPM/TMP/horde-kolab-20070319-root/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/#INST at 3513#': Operation not permitted
> error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.44967 (%install)

I did indeed get this error report before. I am not yet certain why it
occurs. There is a file that you are not allowed to change to the
necessary owner.

The only suggestion (actually originating from Stephan Buys) I have on
that issue is to clean your build environment by running:

rm -rf /kolab/RPM/PKG/*
rm -rf /kolab/RPM/TMP/*
rm -rf /kolab/RPM/SRC/*

Afterwards