kolab / kontact / access rights / calendar

rengmann rengmann rengmann at lycos.de
Fri Sep 29 12:36:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

   just wondering if there is an option to restirict displaying the text
in appointments when offering calendar to be viewd by other users.
When allowing another user to read the calendar, the Access setting
(Public, Private, Confidential) does not restrict read access to the Text.

My need: having somebody maintaining my business appointments, but
want to show bookings of private apointments, but not the content of
that apointment. Any solution for this available?

Using
 kolab 2.0.4
 KDE kontact 1.2
 on SuSE 10.1