[KONSEC Konnektor Users] contact and task folders appear as "mail and post" folders

Antoni Aniento Recasens a_aniento at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:03:14 CEST 2006

We have Microsoft Small Business Edition 2003 client!
This is not a migration. We've reinstalled windows and we would like to
recover all the information saved in the kolab server with konsec konnector.
That account has shared contacts and some tasks.
The sequence to connect with konnector is:
- File / Data File Management / Add / Konsec Konnektor
- Configuration of account (at the end appears the message "The KONSEC
Konnektor has been succesfully configured. Please restart Outlook to begin
automatic folder synchronisation")
- After restart outlook appear a new Folder whith 4 subfolders inside:
"Agenda Compartida Secretaria", "Deleted Items", "Shared.compartit", "Search
Folders".
- The folder "Agenda Compartida" should be a task folder, but appears as
"mail and post" folders.
- The folder "Contactes" (inside Shared.compartit) should be a contact
folder, but also appears as "mail and post" folders.
I include an image (without personal information) to show this
explanation...

Many thanks for any suggestion. Sincerelly...

    Toni Aniento