I could use some help updating the clamav ... please!!!

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 13:10:22 CEST 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 09:52, Andreas Winkler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I updated my kolab version but the clamav and curl wasn't updated, and
> that's what I found in the log file for clamav( it's the same as for
> curl ):
> error: cannot write to %sourcedir /kolab/RPM/SRC/clamav
> error: /kolab/RPM/PKG/clamav-0.88.4-20060809.src.rpm cannot be installed
> I don't know why this error occured, if anyone has an idea or a work
> around it would be appreciated.
>
> So I tried to update my clamav as descriped in the wiki and as written
> in the wiki: I changed the version of the openpkg to >= 2.4

I couldnt find where the wiki says openpkg >= 2.4 in the clamav spec file, all
you need to change is "Version:      0.88.x" in the #package information
section of the spec file. Could you try again with just this and no other
changes? (The version number in the spec file should match the source version
you downloaded)