Command time limit exceeded

Robert Szentmihalyi robert at x-mail.de
Mon Sep 11 11:03:40 CEST 2006

Hi, Bernhard,

В письме от Втр, 05 Сен 2006, 09:30 Bernhard Reiter
пишет:
> On Monday 04 September 2006 10:05, Robert Szentmihalyi wrote:
>

>> postfix/pipe[7315]: B20F77718D: to=<mail at domain.com>,
>> relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=107430, status=bounced (Command time
>> limit exceeded: "/usr/bin/php")
>>

>> I tried to set:
>> kolabfilter_destination_concurrency_limit = 500 kolabfilter_time_limit =
>> 10000
>> kolabmailboxfilter_destination_concurrency_limit = 500
>> kolabmailboxfilter_time_limit = 10000 in /etc/postfix/main.cf as
>> suggested here: http://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1256
>> It does not seem to help though...
>>

>> Any ideas?
>>

> Check
> a) system load, including discspace, processes b) the resmgr log

The system load is very high, sometimes, especially when I have to restart
Cyrus.
I tried to set
max_execution_time
higher in php.ini, but the higher I set it, the higher the load gets (but
not constantly - only for short periods of time)

The server is an Athlon64 3700+ with 2 GB of RAM, so the hardware is
probably not the problem.

Another problem I have is that Cyrus seems to hang quite frequently,
forcing me to restart it. That seems to happen always then the system load
goes up...

The resmgr log does not contain anything related to this.

> Bernhard
> ps.: Do not forget to state the version of your Kolab Server.

That is a CVS version (running on Gentoo Linux):
net-mail/kolabd-20060523
Gunnar has been very helpful already, but I think it is not a Gentoo problem.

Thanks,
 Robert