create mailboxes

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 15:10:10 CEST 2006

Le mercredi 25 oct 2006 10:55, Bernhard Herzog a écrit :
> On Tuesday 24 October 2006 22:11, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 17 October 2006 16:42, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> > > They seem to be created when kolabd hears of a modification in the
> > > directory via slurp.
> >
> > Yes.
> > You can debug this, by raising the log_level
> > in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globals and restart kolabd.
> > Results will go to the _host system_ syslog!
>
> It might be the same problem as this kolab bug:
> https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1068
> If you find anything about this problem, please report your findings there,
> too.
>

>   Bernhard

Oops, no it actually does not work!

When kolabd starts, it reads the whole directory tree and does what it has to
do about the users.

However, the updates are not sent to it, Fedora gets an "81" error (LDAP
Server Down), and nothing appears in the logs for kolabd (log level = 4)

I have set up a replication agreement that sends updates to localhost:9999
binding as "cn=replicator" and password "secret", this is the default I
think.

Did anybody get lucky with this before?

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos <skonstant at sgul.ac.uk>
-- Web Developer - Computing Services