create mailboxes

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 24 22:11:54 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 16:42, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> They seem to be created when kolabd hears of a modification in the
> directory via slurp.

Yes.
You can debug this, by raising the log_level
in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globals and restart kolabd.
Results will go to the _host system_ syslog!

> The problem is my directory is a Fedora Directory and
> the unique id is different and there were name clashes.
>
> Now it works, I had to add:
>
> user_field_guid : nsuniqueid
>
> (instead of entryUUID, the OpenLDAP attribute)
>
> It's almost done "slupring" my whole directory and creating mailboxes now.

Can you add a wiki.kolab.org entry about your experiences
with Fedora Directory and the Kolab Server?

Thanks,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)