kolab webadmin certificate problem

Вячеслав Шпигель istarin at mail.ru
Tue Oct 24 10:52:58 CEST 2006

Good day, everyone!

I am sorry this letter could be considered as a stupid one but I really can't get it working and would appreciate your help.

My problem is that after kolab installation I cannot access web administration through https://localhost/admin. The browser answer is "Connection rejected" or "Access denied". I tried different browsers. I tried entering different hostnames during installation also. I am saying "y" when kolab_bootstrap -b asks for CA, entering passphrase, got pem files generated. Tried to install  this certificate to my firefox or konqueror, got it done but it didnot help. I tried to set "SSLEngine off" in <VirtualHost _default_:443> section of apache configuration file(/kolab/etc/kolab/httpd.conf.template), it had no effect. Is it really a configuration file? I could find no other.
Do you happen to have any suggestions on how to move on with this?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Vyacheslav