multiple kolab servers

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 13:14:58 CEST 2006

Hello All,

Do you know if there is a document somewhere that explains how to set up
multiple kolab servers?

I wonder especially how is works for the emails: what server must be
configured as the MX and how it redirects to the server that holds the email
account for the user. Is there anything specific to do to postfix or to cyrus
to that, or is it completely automatic?

Then, as for the client, if his/her email account is on a specific server,
does he/she have to set up the email client software to query that server and
not the master?

Is it useful to have multiple servers as a whole? (I have lots of users here)

Thank you for helping,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos <skonstant at sgul.ac.uk>
-- Web Developer - Computing Services