create mailboxes

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 14:46:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have set up kolab against my org's Fedora directory, it seems to work OK
except for one thing, when I create a new user, the mailbox is not created.

The LDAP is on another server, whereas everything else runs on the kolab box,
the kolab server is configured as a master.

The authentication works but we use the uid instead of the email address as a
login, maybe that's why mailboxes are not created?

I had to modify the php of the admin interface to list the users as they are
in our LDAP.

Should cyrus not create the INBOX automatically when the user logs in if it
did not exist before? Has anyone heard of a hook in cyrus that would do that
(I have 6000 users in the LDAP and automatic creation would be cool).

Thanks for helping,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos <skonstant at sgul.ac.uk>
-- Web Developer - Computing Services