Solve: how can I find what is the problem with kolab/toltec

GARETTE Emmanuel e.garette at atolcd.com
Mon Oct 16 10:14:44 CEST 2006

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 October 2006 16:31, GARETTE Emmanuel wrote:
>
>> I can't use software like ethereal because toltec use TLS (if I don't
>> check this option or if i remove imapd tls support, toltec doesn't work
>> anymore). If anyone can explain me how use toltec without TLS, I could
>> be greats.
>>

> Instruction for this are in the following file:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/raw-howtos/speaking-imap-for-debugging.txt
>
> If you find out how to reproduce this, feel free to submit a report
> with instructions how to recreate the problem.

Nice documentation ! I didn't find it by myself.

I fact, I was taking a look to new support of "NO [ALERT] message" in
toltec (with quota). But it didn't works fine in my case. This feature
works only if imapd warn users when they have used xxx % of their quota.
But not when imapd reject mail when quota is over (my case).

Although the server reply this error : "RNT45 NO Over quota".

Thanks for your help.