how can I find what is the problem with kolab/toltec

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 13 19:29:14 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 16:31, GARETTE Emmanuel wrote:
> I've a strange behavour between kolab (2.0.4) and toltec connector (2.0.9).

Are you using the OpenPKG version of Kolab 2.0.4?
Which Windows and Outlook version?

> Some emails are not synchronise on my kolab server (for example some
> mail with picture). All new email in the directory are not synchronise
> anymore. When I delete this email, all work fine.

> I can't use software like ethereal because toltec use TLS (if I don't
> check this option or if i remove imapd tls support, toltec doesn't work
> anymore). If anyone can explain me how use toltec without TLS, I could
> be greats.

Instruction for this are in the following file:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/raw-howtos/speaking-imap-for-debugging.txt

If you find out how to reproduce this, feel free to submit a report
with instructions how to recreate the problem.

Bernhard