problem removing user

Corne corne at etechisp.net
Thu Nov 30 08:23:47 CET 2006

I am running kolab 2.0.3

I have successfully removed a user from the web interface a couple of weeks
ago but this staff member was reemployed yesterday, Now the problem is that I
am able to create the user but I can't send mail to the user.

I have exported that LDAP database and the cyrus database and the user is in
there and all the parameters is correct, I have checked that the users
directory is created in /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/$domain/users/ and it
is there but when I try to send to this user the mail gets deferred by
postfix with the following error:

Nov 30 09:03:27 kolab.man-sa.co.za <info> postfix/pipe[18996]: ACAC11CC047:
to=<user at domain.com>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0, status=bounced
(service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set recipient: Invalid
response code received from server, code 550 )

What else can I look at ?

TIA
Corne