Missing "include" directory after new installation

Alan Kirk alankirk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:17:17 CET 2006

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I meant to reply back to say i solved the mystory. I
had all the packages installed. The problem was that there was a missing
session include file, which i managed to find after some googling.

But once it was up and running i was having issues with emails coming into
me. Due to the ammount of time that i'd put into setting Kolab up i couldn't
afford to take any more time off other projects so have opted to roll back
to a previous mail setup for just now and will return to Kolab at a later
date.

Thanks again,

Alan