forward to multiple email accounts

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 12:01:33 CET 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 15:14, Divan Santana wrote:
> Hi Kolab users!
>
> I am trying to forward to multiple email accounts using the web interface.
> https://IPAddress/admin/user/forward.php
>
> The problem is it only allows to forward to one email address/account. I
> need to forward to a few accounts.
>
> I have tried to find the "backend" to this website but am thinking its
> stored in ldap because I can't find it anywhere.
>
> Is there anyway of doing this or is it simply impossible.
>
> I know you normally just edit a .forward file...
>
> Thanks for any help! :)

Hi Divan
There are two methods that I can think of immediately:

1) If the email addresses to forward to do not change and there are only a few
groups that need to be sent to, you could simply add a distribution list and
forward to that.

2) Smartsieve [1] is very easy to set up, and quite a quick and powerful way
of building sieve filters using a web GUI. I have this set up on a couple of
installs and it works very well.

Hope that helps!

[1] http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/