How to exempt some addresses from checks on the mail server?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Mon Nov 20 14:26:40 CET 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 14:18, Ger Apeldoorn wrote:
> You can add your local network to the 'priviledged networks' in the
> web-interface (under services)
>
> That should do it...

It would, yes, but it would also disable the checks completely - we used to
run the setup like that when we still had an old SLOX server running in
parallel. Now that that's no longer the case, we would prefer to have the
checks in place - we just want to add some extra addresses to the "allowed"
ones... :-}

Cheerio,

Thomas