Serious problem with shared folders kolab-1.2b2

Wim Bakker wim at unetix.nl
Thu Nov 16 12:58:24 CET 2006

Hai

I'm running a kolabserver with 1.2b2 and ran into the following issue:

This server has around 20 emaildomains. Most are not really used and
mail on those gets forwarded to either one of the two actually used
domains : domain-1 and domain-2
To get mail to shared folders working I followed the instructions for
that and added a user kolab to virtual :
kolab   kolab@<domain-1.nl>
Here it probably starts , because I have to choose on either of the
two actually used domains I add the kolab user , here domain-1.
Now when I make a shared folder on domain-2 and add it to the virtual
file :
general at domain-2.nl	kolab+shared.general at domain-2.nl

the entry in the postfix log says :
info> postfix/pipe[28323]: 1D25F28B004:
to=<kolab+shared.general at domain-1.nl>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter,
delay=0, status=bounced (service unavailable. Command output: Failed to
set recipient: Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated
with this name or you do not have authorization to see it. 5.1.1 User
unknown, code 550 )

Of course the shared folder entries for domain-1 all work correctly
but the shared folders for domain-2 all get the same error message,
kolab tries to deliver it to a (non-existing) shared folder on domain-1

I tried to add an entry like this :
kolab2	kolab at domain-2.nl
general at domain-2.nl	kolab2+shared.general at domain-2.nl

but that didn't help, it still gave the above error message.

Is there anything known about this situation?

Thanks

Wim Bakker