Antw: proftp error

Simon Pirschel Simon.Pirschel at hug.de
Wed Nov 15 09:05:39 CET 2006

Is this a error while you are building kolab?

If yes, random error while building kolab are kind of normal.
I think it depends on the mirror, where you get your packages from.

I had it severals times before, too.
I talked about this in kolab chan on freenode, they have no problems, but I have
and I know that others have, too.

Solution is, get your packages from an other mirror and try again, as long as it takes, until
there is no error.

Maybe kolab staff uses Checksums for their packages, in future, woud be nice.

>>> Divan Santana <Divan.Santana at gmail.com> 14.11.2006 09:55 >>>
Hi All :)

I was wondering, does anyone know why proftp is erroring like this?

OpenPKG: start: dcron, imapd, postfix, proftpd:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:proftpd:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
|  - Fatal: unknown configuration directive 'LDAPHomedirOnDemand' on line 30
of '/kolab/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf'

I haven't even modified it I think it is standard proftp...?

Any ideas?
--
Divan Santana

Skype:          	DivanSantana