python kolab connection

Dick Kniep dick.kniep at lindix.nl
Sat Nov 4 01:32:04 CET 2006

Hi list,

So I need to be able to access the imap box of the user with imap.
Kolab uses disconnected imap with tls (as far as I know), any issues in
connecting with standard python imap-lib?,

Furthermore, how do I recognise if a map is a calendarmap or another map? It
is stored in a map called "Calendar" or can it be called something else
(another language)? And if so, how do I know which map to use? Or should the
system check on the connect which types are stored in a specific imap folder
and deduce the name of the calendar map from that?

The riddle to identify a specific calendar appointment can be solved using the
imap id?

There will be many more questions.....

--
Met vriendelijke groet,