Problem with fetchmail and IMAP

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Wed May 31 10:03:35 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 31. May 2006 09:44, Marcel Meissel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Kolab for months now without problems. I use fetchmail
> to get the mail via IMAP from GMX to my kolab server.
>
> Since Monday no mails will be fetched from there. Other POP3-Accounts
> work. The number of read/unread mails is regognized. This is the output
> of fetchmail:
>
> "2 messages for 2228xxxx at imap.gmx.net (folder marcel).
> fetchmail: timeout after 300 seconds waiting for server imap.gmx.net.
> fetchmail: socket error while fetching from imap.gmx.net
> fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
> 2 messages for 2228xxxx at imap.gmx.net."
>
> Could it be Kolab related?

Hi,
I'm pretty sure that this isn't related with kolab as fetchmail is not even a
part of it. Did you try to start fetchmail more verbose using -v -v option?
Maybe you get more usefull output.

best regards
Torsten

--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/